How should you organize a meeting or event that requires back-and-forth interpretation between multiple languages? Is consecutive, simultaneous or chuchotage best? And what about the technology? A hybrid event, in-presence or online?
AMI has a bespoke solution for you, offering advice to help you choose the best soluions for your event.
For over 25 years we have been providing interpretation services and technological solutions for:
- Congresses, conferences, symposiums and lectures, including with numerous participants and different working languages.
- Corporate boards of directors.
- Legal depositions.
- Focus groups.
- Presentations of new product lines and fashion collections.
- Training and coaching courses.
- Press conferences.
- Business negotiations and interviews.
- Artistic and literary events, meetings with authors.
- Television and radio broadcasts, webcasts and streaming services.
- International business meetings and visiting delegations.
- Guided tours (of institutions, companies, cultural centres and industrial facilities).
- Multilingual subtitling & captioning.
With AMI, you can count on getting a return from your communication efforts. Let our expert interpreters be the voice of your brand. We tailor our advanced technological solutions to fit your communication needs. Just focus on what you do best and leave the messaging to us!
Quick glossary of interpretation
CONSECUTIVE: the speaker pauses at regular intervals (often after a few sentences or a concept, but sometimes after several minutes) and then the interpreter translates using the notes taken previously.
SIMULTANEOUS: the team of interpreters translates what is being said at the same time as the speaker, using soundproof booths and headphones. The audience needs headphones or smartphones to listen to the translation.
CHUCHOTAGE: whispered interpreting, ideal when only one person is listening to the translation.